GOOD AIRPORT, BETTER FUEL PRICES, BEST SERVICE
Whether flying for business or pleasure, convenience, comfort and cost are principal considerations for any member of the flying community. For your next trip, we would like to personally invite you to visit Legacy Aviation at Clarence Page Airport (KRCE) and experience our facility, located just 20 minutes west of downtown Oklahoma City. Legacy Aviation offers convenient and cost effective fuel, quick turns and a beautifully remodeled lobby with free WiFi and refreshments. During your next trip, give Legacy Aviation a try and let us demonstrate that Legacy has a good airport, better fuel prices and the best service.
Clarence E. Page Airport (KRCE) just 15NM outside Oklahoma City
- 6000' x 100' runway
- Instrument approaches
- Outside of Class B airspace
- Low volume, high capacity ramp
On Demand Fuel
- Provided by Phillips 66 and World Fuel
- Trained ramp and fueling personnel for turboprop and jet
- Better fuel pricing
- No landing or parking fees
- Quick turns are our specialty
Remodeled FBO Facilities
- All the amenities you expect
- Comfortable lounge and PAX staging area
- Crew cars and ground transportation
- Excellent hotel and meal options nearby
Legacy Aviation Services understands you have choices.
Whether you're looking for good, better, or best, it's all of the above at Legacy.